Terms and Conditions
- The Exhibitor must provide proof of adequate insurance coverage which meet the guidelines of The Green Living Show. Without this proof, Show Management cannot allow an Exhibitor to participate.
- The Exhibitor agrees to confine his/her presentation to within the contracted space only, and within the maximum height set by the Show rules and regulations and to maintain a staff in his/her booth space during Show hours.
- Management reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel exhibitors or their personnel if, in Management’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other Show participants and/or attendees.
- The Green Living Show has a responsibility to expose its attendees to new products and services. All applicants will be subject to a review of their products and/or service. The purpose of this review is to ensure that the show is fresh and exciting, and to ensure all products and services are applicable to the green industry as deemed by show management.
- Management agrees to provide the Exhibitor with a draped backdrop and side railings at no charge.
- All electrical wiring and outlets shall be at the Exhibitor’s expense. All operating electrical equipment used in the exhibit must have CSA or equivalent provincial power authority approval.
- Space contracted by the Exhibitor may not be sublet without the prior written permission of Management. The Exhibitor may not distribute literature or promotional material from a third party without the prior written consent of Management.
- The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by Management in the best interests of the Show, and agrees that Management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after the Show.
- The Exhibitor will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless Management from any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by Management as a result of any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Exhibitor, other exhibitors, Management, the owner of the building and their respective agents, servants and employees and members of the public attending the Show, either on the said space or elsewhere if said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with the Exhibitor’s occupancy of said space.
- The Exhibitor may use The Green Living Show logo to promote only his/her participation at the Show. It cannot be used in any way that is perceived as an endorsement by The Green Living Show of the Exhibitor’s company, product, and/or service.
- Goods must not be shipped to the Show for shipping charges to be paid on arrival as these will not be accepted by Management. Management assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to goods before or during the period of the Show, or after its closing.
- The Exhibitor agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the Show but must remain intact until after the closing hour of the last day of the Show. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove his/her exhibit, equipment, and appurtenances from the Show building by the final move-out time, or in the event of failure to do so, the Exhibitor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
- Management reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the date or dates upon which the Show is to be held and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change. In addition, Management shall not be liable in damages or otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this Agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike or by any cause whatever beyond the control of Management whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein. In the event that the exhibit space to be used by the Exhibitor should in any way be rendered unusable, the Exhibitor shall pay for such space only for the period during which it was or could have been used as determined within the sole discretion of Management. A refund of all monies paid by the Exhibitor to Management will be made by Management in the event that the Show is not held as proposed by Management.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the Show rules and regulations, in which case the Exhibitor shall forfeit as liquidation damages all space rental payments made by him/her and any further occupancy of such space.
- The Exhibitor agrees to observe all union contracts and labour relations in force, and agreements between Management, official contractors serving companies and the building in which the Show will take place and do so according to the labour laws of the jurisdiction in which the building is located.
- Management reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to the Exhibitor.
This contract may be cancelled by either party provided written notice is received as follows:
- by Sept. 25, 2016 in which case all monies paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded.
- after Sept. 25, 2016 and prior to Nov. 27, 2016 in which case the Exhibitor will be responsible for the full amount of the deposit.
- after Nov. 27, 2016 and prior to Dec. 31, 2016 in which case the Exhibitor will be liable for 50% of the total contracted space costs.
- after Dec. 31, 2016, in which case the Exhibitor will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs.
By cancelling this contract the Exhibitor forfeits all right or claims to the allocated space and Management is free to rent it to others and collect the cancellation charge as liquidation damages.
This cancellation policy is not conditional upon approval of booth location